2.05.2009

fucking allergies



I keep getting hives... so I've scouring the interweb trying to figure out what the fuck is up. Well here it is my good people, after weeks of food journals, a home made allergy scratch test, and 3 hours of extensive cosmetic research I think I know what I'm allergic to:

your mom.

jkjk... here's what I found:

1. diet pop like diet 7up and coke zero contain the artificial sweetener 'acesulfame potassium' it is not good, it gives me hives.

2. most shampoos contain 'methylchloroisothiazolinone' no I'm not making that word up, it is a preservative and it is not good, it gives me hives on my scalp.

3. my mascara, l'oreal voluminous, contains 'imidazolidinyl urea' which is pretty much pee... on my eye lashes, it is not good, it makes my eyes burn.

4. johnson's baby shampoo, which I bought with the notion that if its sensitive enough for baby it must be ok for me, contains 'quaternium-15' AKA formaldehyde. It is not good, it gives me hives.

that's all I have for now, but I'm sure there is more... until I get a real allergy test.

No comments:

Post a Comment