2.12.2009

facebook 25 things

this took forever, so I figured I'd share it:

1. My full name is Jessica Elizabeth Luciana Incorvaia, I never really liked the Jessica part until recently and had always considered legally changing it to Tabitha.

2. I watched nickelodeon more than any other network well into my mid 20's and always wanted to work in children's media. (and be a puppet). I did work for the show 'oobi' for a brief period of time.

3. Men of my dreams (MOMD's) include but are not limited to: Jim henson, woody allen, nicolas cage, and adrien brody.

4. If it was legal to marry frogs or puppets I would be mrs. kermit the frog.

5. Yesterday I found a cat at petsmart that I want to adopt ASAP... she's a black and white tuxedo cat, whom I would name Francine, and call Frankie. Total catbabe.

6. I'm strongly considering getting "loosey" and "tighty" tattooed on my left and right wrists respectively... just because I can't think of a sillier tattoo than the ones I already have.

7. I have a tenacious d tattoo. it says 'i ousd'... my cousin jackie has the 'tenac' part.

8. Hands down my favorite thing to do is go for walks at dusk.

9. Worlds best board game? hungry hippos... probably the only game I'm good at.

10. It would take me approximately 46 years to realize that all sports have been obliterated from the planet. I do not care about sports at all and I never watch them.

11. My grandmother was a lounge singer, and I always wanted to follow in those footsteps... I may make that a goal of 2009.

12. I took piano lessons for 10 years and spanish for 15 and I suck at both.

13. I secretly write scripts and keep a notebook of premises because I'm a geek for movies.

14. I never had braces and I don't whiten my teeth... but somehow my teeth are my most complimented feature.

15. Once I pooped a squirrel.. just kidding. But I do love poop jokes.

16. Target (the store) makes me happy.... sometimes I go there for hours just to wander and look at things. It's my temple.

17. I grew up roman catholic, but ever since seeing "slumdog millionaire" I'm not really sure what I am. I dunno why, but this movie made me really question my lifestyle.

18. My cousins are the best people in the world, I would gladly leap into traffic for any one of them. except for jenna, she's a total jackass. jkjk

19. My policy on food is that, if someone eats it in some culture and says it's food then I will try it. But, ever since going to the Erie county fair and seeing the pigs, I will not eat pork.

20. I would have to say my favorite song is Joni Mitchell, case of you.. I'm a sucker for girl singers and acousticals.

21. I want to teach art classes to kids one of these days... like crazy fucking guerilla art none of that crayons and paper junk. I may wait for my own kids to show up.

22. One of my favorite tricks is drawing monsters out of things... draw me a doodle and I will draw you a monster.

23. I have the dumbest phobia ever: butterflies. Once at a wedding they let butterflies loose instead of throwing rice. I couldn't stop whimpering and I dove under my moms chair. I was 19 years old.

24. When my mom tried to analyze my 'type' of man she said I like blue eyes, a full head of hair, and assholes.

25. I want to plant corn in my flowerbed outside of the store... don't you think that would be silly?

No comments:

Post a Comment