1.10.2009

return your attitude

Some things I learned in kindergarten

1. you are not any more or less special than any other human on this planet
2. demanding something unreasonable from a person is abusive and hurtful
3. if someone tells you 'no' you should respect their request
4. raising your voice does not make your point more valid
5. respect other people's space and the rules of other peoples houses

this goes for every part of life, what makes people think when they come in a store all the rules are null and void?

if you want to come into my store and make a return, all you have to do is remember these things... and I will be more than willing to accommodate you with a smile on my face.

if you want to forget all your manners and be a dick?

honestly what am I supposed to do.

thanks for making me cry you big meanie. <--- true story

No comments:

Post a Comment