11.22.2008

something wrong with bump and grind

a road-raging-assmilker has ruined my friday night and my shitty car. I was driving home from the burbs with chi chi when I noticed a tailgater in a pick-up truck. just as I said, 'look at how close this guy is driving to me', WHAMO! I got bumper-fucked. an intentional hit! then, said rager sped off at about 90mph. my first instinct was speed up and get this goons license plate, but my meager saab was no match to his hemi power. chi chi called 911 and we filed an accident and crime report with the police. now my back is sore and I can't sleep. only perk was I got to sit in the back of a police car for the first time.... I was mclovin' it.



and fyi, the back seat of police car doesn't have door handles... I never thought about that!

but in all seriousness, I'm glad me and my passenger are ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment