11.27.2008

giving thanks

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!
It's 8:41am and I'm already up making brussel sprouts for tonight's feast. my house smells like a fart and I'm super excited about the upcoming parade. Only problem is I don't have a television. For anyone who shares my sorrow, here's a helpful solution:

The parade can be viewed live via webcam by clicking the picture above. I recommend using camera one and playing THIS radio station in another tab. I never really liked listening to Al and Meredith anyway.

Next up is the National Dog Show presented by Purina.. this one is a little more complicated. It looks like HULU will be airing the show later today, but that's no good. My solution is watch the 2007 National Dog Show by clicking the picture:

then GOOGLE the winner at 2pm. No one will know!

thank you modern technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment